Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love Me Through?

Sometimes, we go through things. We don't actually know why, but we are in our feelings. When we are in our own heads, what do we really feel? And how do we treat those around us? Do we let them in or do we shut them out? We each have a unique answer. Here's what came to my mind:


There will be days when I am in a bad mood.
Days when I am slightly rude.
There will be times when I am feeling blue and just don't want to be bothered with you.
Days when I feel so sad and everything makes me mad.
Somedays I won't be able to see my way through.
It may be for a day, a month or two.
I may not realize my actions or even care.
But the question is, will you still be there?
We have great times together when I am up!
However, when I'm down, will you still be around?


Although the above may be how we truly feel, let's always seek the Lord in our dealings.

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment