Monday, December 17, 2012

Do you know what today is?

Greetings and thanks for viewing this blog on my 36th birthday!

Even as I celebrate my birthday today, the enemy has tried to attack me. What ever made me think that this day would be off limits? I debated on whether to post today or not. However, I realized that Satan wanted to mute me once again.

Well, I stand boldly declaring that "I AM THE DAUGHTER OF KING JESUS! I AM ROYALTY!"

Guess what, I feel better already.

By the Year:

You see in 1978, I was in a car accident that could have taken me out (at the age of 2) but my mom shielded me while God shielded us both. Today, We are alive and living for Jesus!

In 1994, I was driving a car that hydroplane and landed about 2 feet from a tree. I walked a way without a scrape.

2003 - I deployed to Turkey when the war first kicked off in Iraq. We were on a port where there were daily bomb threats...but no bomb.

2004 - I suffered a blood clot in my right leg. I laid in the hospital for 11 days on blood thinner. I was told I could have died and that I may never run again. Not to mention, I was told I'd be on pain medication for the rest of my life. I can walk without any assistance. I can RUN! And I do not take pain medication on a daily basis. I AM HEALED!

2012 - Just a couple weeks ago, I slipped and fell on some ice on my front concrete steps. I bruised my whole left side, but I didn't break any limbs. I didn't hit my head. My God caught me!

And on at least two occasions, I've thought about suicide. I sometimes ask myself was I seriously thinking about it or was I just randomly thinking about it? It doesn't matter...it crossed my mind.

I share all of these things to make a point...ONLY GOD protected me. I had/have no control over my life. I have placed my self in bad positions, made bad decisions etc, but God's grace kept me.

Let me encourage you with this: GOD is in control! Trust Him with your Everything. It doesn't matter that the enemy wants to choke the life out of you or MUTE you. God gifted you! He paid great attention to your design. He placed purpose inside you. Live to glorify Him no matter what. No matter how your day went, no matter your emotions in the moment...connect to God. He is the source off our strength.

Happy Birthday to Me! And Lord for my life, I give you PRAISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment